Setting up a toilet is a vital part of building up a house. With the variety of model available in the market, it may be a daunting task to choose the best option depending upon various factors like the space utilization, water efficiency, comfort, cleanliness and maintenance and shape, etc. With increasing water scarcity world over, the researchers and companies are working on more efficient models which would contribute to conserving water resources. You can go through various toilet reviews of the new models and choose the best. Sanitation is one of the primary concerns for governments of underdeveloped and developing countries. Apart from the health-related concerns, proper sanitation is the civil right of every individual. To gain domain knowledge and knowledge about the work done by social organizations world over towards this noble cause do visit en.hesperian.org/hhg/New_Where_There_Is_No_Doctor:Toilets_for_Health_(Sanitation).
Particular features to be evaluated will make a selection can be helpful.
1. Dual flush option: It is a water saver option. This system has two buttons affixed. One 8 GPF button for flushing out liquids and 1.6 GPF button for solids. Thus, there optimum use of water resources and avoids any wastage. These tiles come in two variants; pressure assists model and gravity based automatic model. If you want to contribute to the noble cause of water conservation, this could be a little initiation.
2. Convenience to clean and maintain: Hygiene is the most significant concern especially when it comes to the toilet. Therefore, it requires regular cleaning using disinfectant. Wall hung models are comparatively easier to clean than two-piece unit. Although slightly expensive, worth an investment considering the convenience to maintain.
3. Prioritize comfort: A bathroom is a place where we spend few minutes of relaxation and own time. The toilet throne should be comfortable to give the body appropriate posture and much-needed relaxation. Especially for people with joint or knee pain problem or old age, the height of the throne from the floor is a vital consideration.
4. Quality of material used for the fixtures and fittings should be checked. Since water quality and pressure may affect the life of the toilet fittings, it is essential to choose a suitable quality material which should not ask for repair at least for some time. Depending upon the water conditions in your area, ask your plumber to suggest the best quality fixtures and fittings which are durable.
5. You can compare various models online: Since this is a long-term investment, spending some time in initial research and comparison of different flushing models would be a good idea. You can visit the various showroom or can review models online and then go in for the most beneficial deal you get.
6. Since certain models are expensive, it’s wiser to research and wait for the best-discounted deals you can get. Some companies also offer installation and after-sale service as a part of their package. You should always look for such market opportunities.
7. Bathrooms also form the part of luxurious lifestyles. Therefore, some stylish, high-end models are also available in the market in various unique color choices to go well with your interiors. Depending upon your budgets, you can find multiple options in the market to choose from.